Tuesday 16 November 2004

I'm so pissed off right now!

Ok, so I tuned into the Cutting Edge at 8.30pm tonight to see what promised to be a very interesting doco on Evangelism in America. Three quarters of the way through, and the stupid show freezes. Instead of SBS apologising or un-pausing the show, they leave it frozen on a Guatemalan Evangelist with bad hair mid way through sentence. And to make matters worse, it stayed like that for 15 minutes, while I got angrier and angrier. Finally, it starts going again only to FREEZE UP AGAIN on the bad-haired Guatemalan. Then, the show abruptly ends, without any explanation and Mary Kostakidis is reading the news. While I think Mary is tops, I really wanted to see the end of the program.

Fark!! I was just getting stuck into it and getting worked up about the hypocrisy of the whole Evangelism thing but I'm too pissed to off to write about it.

I'm going to bed!

PS I know I'm getting readers, but I'm not getting many comments. I enjoy reading these comments, so feel free to put forward your two cents worth.

Good night.

No comments: