Wednesday 27 October 2004

Why am I still feeling sick?

I think I've picked up a bug from one of my little nephews. I'm still feeling nauseas from the weekend. Or could it have been some dodgy Civapi (mini- cro sausages) I ate on the weekend?

One of my pet hates are stupid TV commercials. Seriously, the quality of some of these are SO bad, I wonder how they got the approval of ANY market research group. Has anyone seen the latest Ingham Chicken ad? It is so pathetic. It features a ''wife'' throw away an untouched plate of food straight into the garbage bin because her husband was late coming home. What an utter wanton waste of food!!! The other ad I REALLY hate is that debt relief one with the fat Indian-Paki guy with the really small head. He shits me so much. The fake wave as he walks down the street just make me want to throw the remote at the TV.

How funny was it seeing miss no-talent Ashlee Simpson getting caught out lip-syncing on live TV. Stupid idiot! And she has the gaul to call herself an ''artist''. She's just a big nosed, 7th Heaven (really bad) actress.

My bundle of joy still hasn't got any teeth, isn't crawling nor is interested in having long naps. She did however do this MASSIVE poo last night. It needed to be flushed down the toilet. No joke, I guess it weighed about half a kilo.
Good ol' Weetbix.

2 comments:

Darp said...

Full moon?

Another Cancerian here.

Probably explains why I'm moody as all fuck tonight.

stilt said...

The ad that's really shitting me at the moment is the McDonalds "piggy bank" Ad. If my (hypothetical) grandchild did that, they would be getting a whack on the backside and next seeing the inside of a McDonalds in about 2 years. How is the kiddie going to learn?

Mind you, I suspect this is why I will have to keep my kids away from my parents....