Wednesday 28 September 2005

You're Baptised!


Beautiful Eden

I can't believe we have Christened our second child! It feels amazing and surreal that so much has happened over the last 18 months.
Eden Monica (her new name) was so perfect on Sunday! She didn't even cry and looked absolutely adorable as you can see from the above pic. She looked just like a porcelain doll. It was a lovely day, a beautiful ceremony. We kept it very small - and if it was up to me, it would have been even smaller, but c'est la vie.
The important thing is that my baby is now Christened, and that's all that matters to her dad and I.

I wanna have more babies!

P.S Have started job hunting for a part-time job. I need something to get me out of the house a couple of days a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you go looking for a part-time job when you want to have more babies??? I think you should have 5 more, straight after the other.

Still waiting for our blogspot ~_*

God bless both your beautiful girls.