Wednesday 14 September 2005

What a relief!

I got back the results of the biopsy today and thank God, the lump is benign.

I can't really explain how relieved I am - it's almost indescribable.

When I got the good news this afternoon, I took a big, long breath and offered up my undying gratitude to the Lord. It wasn't so much that I was scared for myself, but more so for my daughters, husband and family. I didn't want to have to put them through any pain.

Anyway, on a much lighter note, Tara has learned a few more words and was happy to babble all day. She astounds me with her vocabulary every day, but it never ceases to amaze me. She says ''bread'' and ''banana'' and is trying very hard to put words together in sentences by repeating the same word and putting an `a' between them. Its very, very cute.

Not much more to write about. I should really have an early night.

Good night

No comments: