Thursday 8 September 2005

Surprisingly, it wasn't too bad

Had the biopsy in the booby today, and surprisingly, it didn't hurt a bit. The doctor and the radiologists were wonderful and made me feel really comfortable. But, I was still shit scared. I won't have the results for a few days, but the doc was pretty confidant it didn't look like a cancer.

Fingers crossed.

I'll just have to keep myself busy this weekend - which will be easy to do.

Saturday night is my little bro's 21st Birthday party. I've been up all night creating a powerpoint presentation of photos from when he was a baby - I'm so buggered. Tomorrow I have to pick up the helium tank for the balloons, the pinata (which will be so fun) and help mum with the cooking. It's only going to be a small one in wog-standards as he's only inviting a handful of friends, not the usual 150 cousins we usually have at these types of occasions. Mum's going mental with the cooking as usual. On top of about 20 different dishes, she's cooking a whole baby lamb, (``only a little one, 10 kilo..'' she said). Anything for her ``little, baby boy.'' She's so cute.

I can't believe 21 years have gone by. It just astounds me. And to think, in a blink of an eye, I will be saying the same about my girls. Time really flies.

But, the most exciting thing about this weekend is that my big sis is arriving tomorrow night from NY. I can't wait to wrap my arms around her and kiss her face and just breath in her smell. I miss her so much! It will be so surreal to see her again. I've changed so much. The last time she saw me , I was prego with Tara, now I have 2 kids!

I'd better get some sleep.
YAWN

No comments: