Friday 29 July 2005

Not much to write about

What a boring post this is going to be. But, I have logged onto the net so I might aswell post.
Have done the laundry, the girls are having their avo naps and I'm heading off to my sisters to see my gorgeous niece.
That's about it.
hmmmm
OH, by the way, I have noticed that I have never written a post about my love for the ever amazing Prince. I will soon. I hope my girls have the same love for him and his music when they grow up. When I was pregnant with Tara I went to his fab concert and I always played his music to both girls when they were in utero. Often, Tara and I put on his DVD of music videos and dance around hysterically in the loungeroom - our own mini Prince concerts.
I think our downstairs neighbours hate me.
HE HE HE

Welcome to the Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293