Thursday 21 July 2005

Lets see if I pass the audition

What a hectic week!
I've been on tenderhooks this past seven days waiting for my sister to pop out baby number four. I'm more nervous for her than I was for myself. This time will be different though because while I was present at her other three labours, I won't be this time because my little Eden is still too little to leave for any extended period of time with my husband - he hasn't got boobs to breastfeed her. I feel so sorry for my sis as her labours are always pretty horrendous and it was pretty scary with baby number three. Also she's been having contractions since she was 7 months prego and been hospitalised four times with false alarms.
ANYWAY
As you might have read in a previous post, I was wondering if I should attempt to get onto Temptation. Well guess what? I'm going for an audition in the next couple of weeks! I hope I pass. Could you imagine if I do get on? I swear, if I do, and I really stink, I'm going to bomb out BIG TIME. I'll just buzz and answer really badly and hopefully I can be the first to get into negative figures. he he he he
I must run as I can hear the baby stirring and it seems that Tara has done a stinky bog.
Delightful.

No comments: