Sunday 28 August 2005

It's been a month????

FFFFFAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKK!
I can't believe it's been a month since I blogged! Well, let's see if I can get you all up to speed.
Tara's Mum's Last Month.
I have:
Changed nappies: 300 times
Breastfed: 500 times
Cooked dinner 30 times
Had food thrown at me by Tara: 220 times
Been thrown up on: 1000 times
Burst into tear: 50 times
Headache: 150 times
Laundry: never ending
Picked toys up: 30000000 times
and slept a total of
FIVE HOURS
on top of all this, I have had to endure that bloody, annoying Hi 5 dvd Tara loves three times a day, every day! It has seriously affected my brain, so much so that i sing the songs in my head while doing the dishes, shaving my legs and even cooking. I REALLY, REALLY hate HI 5.

Tara needs to get her chicken pox vaccination tomorrow - the hubby is taking her before work. I hate seeing my girls cop needles, and it's going to be worse than usual because Tara is much older (the last was when she was 12 months) and so much more aware.
She's still driving me crazy with her eating. Would you believe in church today, she picked up a crusty old biscuit from the floor and put it straight in her mouth!! I nearly had a heart seizure. Maybe I should just chuck all her food on my (scrubbed) floor and let her eat it from there.
Today, I put Eden in a tracksuit Tara wore when she was 5 months old - Eden's nearly 3 months old. She's such a michellin baby, I l love the rolls!

1 comment:

OceanMakes KMT Spa said...

Hi,
I'm a mom, too, so I empathise with your entry about bursting into tears and all the other mommy stuff. Has your child gotten an ear infection? One thing might help: feeding your child as he/she sits upright. I breastfed for two years, and I had him straddle me from the side, sitting on the bed. He never got an ear infection, because the milk wasn't able to drip into his inner ear. A doctor explained to me that when the child drinks in the reclined position, since the inner ear isn't closed off completely ffrom the throat area, fluids drip into the canal.
One more thing that may help you: designating MOMMY TIME, which I take very seriously. I wrote an erotic book during mommy time, and I have a new hobby now. Check out my blog, but keep in mind, it has erotic elements.