Saturday 18 February 2006

Still looking for a part-time job

How's this for a laugh

I applied for a journalist role at the....
wait for it.....
you're gonna piss yourself....

The Australian Jewish News!

I suppose this is my own little social experiment. I bet I get a standard, ''Thanks but not thanks'' rejection. I even stated my expertise in Palestinian - Israeli issues.

On a serious note however, how exciting would it be if I actually got a call back. That Editor would have to have balls. I think his name is Goldberg or Spielberg or, Katz or something like that.
Will let you know how I go. P.S I'm not anti-semitic.

On a completely different topic. The Bali 9. If the Australian government - and specifically John bloody Howard - don't do something (and when I mean something I mean STOP the executions) this travesty of justice, this barbarous event will be one the darkest, bloodiest blotches in Australian history.
John Howard - pull your finger out. Telling ``young Australians'' not to import drugs is NOT enough.

Now on another completely different topic.

The Biggest Loser T.V show.
I have been watching this all week and really have found myself scratching my head - especially tonight as I sat stuffing my face with Dominos Pizza and Coke Zero. It was something my husband said. Did these fatty boombaladas just wake up one morning at 30000 kgs and say, ''ohh I'm fat. How did I get to this size.''
Seriously FOUR words
LESS FOOD MORE EXERCISE

That's my two cents tonight, I hope you enjoyed reading.
And from one cheesy person to another (Go on, you all love Johnny Young)
``Close your eyes and I'll kiss you..
Goodnight Australia.